We need your help and expertise to make our programs and fundraisers happen. There are many ways to get involved, and various time commitment levels. You can serve on the Home and School Club Board, chair an event, program, or fundraiser. You can be a classroom volunteer or fill a volunteer shift for one or more of our programs, events, or fundraisers. If you have small children at home or work full-time, you can still participate! 🙂
Specific needs for each program and fundraiser are outlined below.
Three of our core programs – Project Cornerstone, Art Vistas, and Create with Clay – are currently recruiting volunteers! While parents are not currently allowed on campus, these programs are already working to determine the best ways to provide enrichment for our Lietz Lions this year. Please visit our program pages to learn more about each of these volunteer opportunities, and fill out a volunteer form below.
HSC Board Vice-President
Event Chair: N/A
Roles and responsibilities:
- Acts as aide to the President.
- In the absence of the President, shall assume President’s duties.
- Oversee and support the efforts of chairs of LHSC student enrichment programs and fundraising events.
- Meets with Chairs of fundraising events and programs to help establish goals and guidelines.
- Acts as liaison between the Executive Board and Chairs of enrichment programs and fundraisers.
Sign up below...
|#1: Login to Signup|
|#2: Login to Signup|
|#3: Login to Signup|
|#4: Login to Signup|
|#5: Login to Signup|
|#6: Login to Signup|
|#7: Login to Signup|
|#8: Login to Signup|
|#9: Login to Signup|
|#10: Login to Signup|